|Cast Drawing DVD|
No matter what your skill level, classical sight-size techniques enable the artist to approach any drawing or painting in a systematic way. You will be able to refine, correct, and resolve problems, step-by-step, each in preparation for the next stage of the drawing. With practice, and as the eye develops, this method allows for greater freedom and expression in one’s art.
|DVD Topics include: |
Click here to order your Cast Drawing DVD
- Setting up your cast drawing
- Understanding your materials
- Using the sight-size technique to measure
- Understanding light, value, accents & highlights
- Accurately reproducing any cast and more...
posted Tuesday, March 16, 2010