|ARC NEEDS YOUR HELP|
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?|
The Art Renewal Center® is dedicated to the renewal of traditional art education and training. The much-needed contributions are used to support our ARC Approved™ ateliers and provide scholarships for students who study the techniques of the past, thereby acquiring the tools needed to create great Contemporary Realist works. They help us maintain our extensive library of news stories, features, articles, editorials, essays, technical information, ARC Living Masters Gallery™, lists of ARC Approved™ ateliers and schools, and the steadily expanding ARC Museum, with thousands of high quality images of the greatest paintings and sculptures in history.
If you are considering making a contribution to ARC, read on.
- You can donate conveniently on-line using the drop down menu below or you may donate by check, wire, or in the form of a matched grant, or donation of stock. Any donation amount is welcome.
- Please send a check or wire for amounts over $10,000. (All checks and money order must be US funds drawn on a US bank)
- Please mail your check payable to Art Renewal Center to:
The Art Renewal Center
100 Markley Street
Port Reading, NJ 07064
- Give a gift to someone by making a donation to the Art Renewal Center® in their name. Please use the drop down menu below and in the comments section at check out, please say in whose name the donation should be made and where to send the letter. Each letter is signed by ARC Chairman Fred Ross and is embossed with the ARC Seal. For this option a minimum donation of $50 is required.
- Works of art are also accepted as a form of donation, if you have a work of art you would like to contribute, please contact Kara Lysandra Ross at Kara.Ross@artrenewal.org.
- If you would like to sponsor ARC with a corporate grant or are in a position to advocate on our behalf, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Your company might match your donation to ARC. Many companies/corporations/foundations offer matching gift programs, whereby they will match your charitable gifts. Your human resources office will know if your company has a matching gift program. If so, simply fill out the form provided by your company and include it with your donation to Art Renewal Center®.
- Did you know that by buying a fine art print, book or dvd from the ARC-Store you are supporting ARC as all proceeds go towards our charitable works?
- In addition, you may have already noticed that under the artist bio and above the images in many of the most popular artist's galleries, we have a bar for "Books and Related Products About this Artist." Many of these links will take you to Amazon.com, but through the affiliate program we have, ARC gets a small commission on books/items that are clicked to from the ARC website and then purchased. So if you are planing on buying fine art books as gifts for, see if we are offering them on the artist's page in the ARC Museum first. You can still purchase through Amazon, but some funds will go to ARC. Happy Shopping!
ARC is a recognized 501(c)(3) educational foundation. Donations are tax deductible within the United States. Donation letters will be sent upon receipt of funds.
In order to pay with any credit card or PayPal: You may select the amount you wish from the drop down menu or any multiple of the amounts below by selecting an amount and adjusting the quantity at checkout.|